“We don’t manage money in the millions, we manage money in the billions. People come to us to create generational wealth.”
Our hot seat this week:
This company helps over 4000 entrepreneurs manage their wealth, and not just manage it, but turn it into generational wealth. Mark B. Murphy’s company, Northeast Private Client Group, stands apart from conventional financial management firms, as they tackle an extensive array of challenges that their clients encounter, going as far as orchestrating escapes from Taliban rule to safeguard their clients’ well-being. In this episode, Nick and Jay join forces with Mark, sharing their collective wisdom and strategies that have fueled their own professional success. Together, they explore innovative approaches to amplify Mark’s operations, enhance efficiency, and secure the company’s future success.
In this episode, we help Mark:
- Address the employee-to-client ratio to improve team efficiency.
- Implement Jay’s marketing strategies to scale up client growth.
- Integrate AI and a CRM into the business to future-proof themselves.
Learn more about Mark and Northeast Private Client Group:
- Northeast Private Client Group Website: www.northeastprivate.com
- Mark’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mark-b-murphy-813b105/
Want to get in the hot seat? Submit your business right now at theoptimizepodcast.com/apply.
If we think you’re a good fit, we’ll get you on the show.