“We’re not worried about our growth rate, we’re worried about the quality of our growth.”
Our hot seat this week:
Justin Breen and Mark Fujiwara are on a mission to connect visionaries via a mastermind to serve humanity. This mastermind is called BrEpic and they charge people $10,000 a year to be a part of it. Their mastermind has helped create significant change in multiple industries, including the study and support of mental health initiatives. Justin and Mark aren’t worried about the growth of their mastermind, they’re worried about the quality of growth. That’s where Nick and Jay come in to help.
In this episode, we help Justin and Mark:
- Maintain a high-quality product whilst growing the team and client base
- Increase client satisfaction without spending more money
- Align the vision and culture throughout the company
Learn more about Justin, Mark and BrEpic:
- BrEpic Website: https://www.brepicllc.com/
- Justin’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/justinbreen1/
- Mark’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/fujiwarapm/
Want to get in the hot seat? Submit your business right now at theoptimizepodcast.com/apply.
If we think you’re a good fit, we’ll get you on the show.